Accident Prevention Action Plan
Western Line Builders is committed to providing a safe environment for each employee. In order to help achieve this goal Western Line Builders has done the following:
- Daily tailboard meetings will be held by each crew discussing any accidents / incidents and daily hazard analysis.
- Annual Safety training will be conducted on:
- Poletop Rescue;
- First Aid;
- Fire Extinguisher Use; and
- MSHA Refresher.
- Upon hire each employee receives:
- 10-Hour OSHA Construction Course;
- 24-Hour New Hire MSHA Training;
- Equipment Operation Training;
- Site Specific Training; and
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing.
- Western Line Builder’s Safety Director has developed and maintained an Injury and Illness Prevention Program; Hazard Communication Program; Respirator Program; Lockout/Tagout Program; Confined Space Program; and a Hearing Conservation Program.
- All of the Electrical Equipment is tested on an annual basis and the Personal Protective Equipment is tested according to industry standards.